It's time...

They were never there mate, they are all in your head. I've not had a post deleted in months.

Sponsored Links
They were never there mate, they are all in your head. I've not had a post deleted in months.

So you have had posts deleted. They must have been the ones I could not find then. :LOL:

If you post in one of Martians threads they always get deleted.

oh cutting comments Joe... so hurtful.. i might reconsider leaving DIYnot now if you're going to be that nasty to me.

it's interesting that you have some 'friends' 'supporters' clicking away on the little thumb things... too. or is it you with your alter egos? i noticed you keep logging off and on again ;)

Sponsored Links
Don't even know what the thumb things are.

OK put up or shut up - show me one of my 'nasty' posts.

are you completely stupid too? what about your second post on this very thread.... where you call me the "forum snitch" (incidentally when the incident i reported had nothing to do with you anyway), and then suggest i should leave DIYnot. And you posted that without any provocation from me to you whatsoever.

Do you not consider that nasty? or at best unhelpful - which is against forum rules.

you failed to comment on this post Joe, was that by accident or design?

I don't think referring to your nickname is particularly abusive do you? You've led a sheltered life.

I don't think referring to your nickname is particularly abusive do you? You've led a sheltered life.

you challenged me to find a time when you were nasty... and literally minutes before you were, in the same thread... yet you then skirt around the issue, true to form.... :rolleyes:

for everyone else... if you want to see what joe is like, click on his name, go to his profile and then click on the word 'forum' with the number of posts he's made... you'll then get a long list of all his posts.... have a random look through and you'll see there's a tone to most of the posts, and it's a downbeat sense. Running people or things down... you'd be suicidal if you lived with the guy....
But i guess you just save the nasty for me joe... well keep it coming, i'm insulated against your type...

Joe, some of your posts are witless. Some are funny. Mood swings?

Sponsored Links
Back