Ivory 2 Triton Shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, wonder if anyone can help. I rent a house out & need to get the electric shower replaced. I have a sparky who can fit one for me, he told me to get the same model shower or equivalent (so he can do a straight like for like swap with no plumbing issues)

The one thats knackered is a Triton Ivory 2 - they dont do this one any more can anyone tell me which Triton shower I need now.

Cheers Paula :D

Sponsored Links
hi PaulaG,

It appears through a little googling that a Triton madrid 2 is a direct replacement for what your after.

hope this helps

Has the sparky had a look at the shower?

What is the Kw rating of the shower and what is the size of the cable? It might be a good idea to have this checked first to ensure that cable is adequate for the shower.

Sponsored Links
Cheers everyone, ooooooh we like a good bicker on here dont we, lol ;)

I have checked the KW of the Triton Ivory 2 already installed & its a 8.5 KW.

I will get my sparky to go in & have a quick look before I buy one but to be honest that Midrid 2 suggested will probably do fine. I just need a viable, cost effective like for like replacement.

Thanks again :)

starspark
i have just come out of my time and don't have as much experience as some, that is why i have started on this forum. this seems like a good place to expand on my knowledge, not that you need to know. please do not discriminate due to this. everything you have posted against me has been irrelevant and down right pointless. if you were pulling me on actual technical stuff i would actually appreciate it as i would learn from it.

any way hows your experience and background? if your so clever enlighten me what you would take into consideration on designing a lighting circuit with 8 non h/f florescent luminaires?

Excuse me for butting in gents, it is just that I am a little confused.

elrobbo82,

If you have just come out of your time as a sparks then why did you say on the Decorating and painting forum that you were a Decorator of 15 years, I am sure that youcan see how I am somewhat confused.

Dec

thdec

i have been a decorator for 15 years but decided to challenge myself with a new direction of career. hope that answers your concerns.

starspark

yes you can place non high frequency fluorescent light fittings on different phases to counter act the strobe effect but you can do this simply by fitting high frequency fittings. but as you have never heard of non high frequency fluro's then where did you get this answer?

and by the way i have done a 2 year 2330 + 1 year nvq3 and am2 exam starspark. is this what is needed to become a qualified spark or am i mistaken? not yet done my 2391 but hopefully will do this in the near future!!!

RMS,

I apologise for pointing the finger at you for being alovecollege many moons ago of which has now childishly been resurrected.
I have since learned it is elrobbo82 playing these silly childish games that help no one. So for pointing the blame i apologise.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back