Jack Tweed in court on rape charges

Sponsored Links
Joe i hope you are being ironic with your sympathy
grief!!
the boy is a fud, plain and simple, i am sympathetic to anyone who has lost someone, but what was his excuse before Jade died when he attacked someone with a golf club or baseball bat and got the jail? he is just a thug who needs to get sorted out, IF found guilty of rape it will be an affront to anyone who is/has grieved to blame Jade's death on him raping a young girl, perhaps you could snap and shout at/hit someone in a fit of temper or because you are stressed out, but rape/ assault on a taxi driver nearly causing him to crash and variuos other incidents, hah, no sympathy here

I'd be amazed if this is true. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it emerged that the lady in question was doing this for financial gain.

And before you all get excited I think Tweedy is a plank of the highest order, but from what I have read and listened to recently there is an increase in false claims of rape against men because of the ridiculous anonymity rules.

If he is guilty I hope he gets all that he deserves. If he is innocent I hope she is named and shamed and charged with contempt.

He's a wrong 'un, and no mistake!

There was some tv footage of him and Jade where she was wanting to hug him and he looked like he was keeping her at arms length. Like "ugh, don't touch me, you've got cancer"

I wondered if he only got with her in the first place because she was famous and had a few quid. Does he even have a job? (ever had one?)

Sponsored Links
I'd be amazed if this is true. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it emerged that the lady in question was doing this for financial gain.

And before you all get excited I think Tweedy is a plank of the highest order, but from what I have read and listened to recently there is an increase in false claims of rape against men because of the ridiculous anonymity rules.

If he is guilty I hope he gets all that he deserves. If he is innocent I hope she is named and shamed and charged with contempt.

Boxcleva that is why i said IF, you are right it is terrible that someone can make a rape claim and the alleged assailant is named but at a later date the claim is found to be false accusations with the person making the claim still being un-named, they should get 10years in the jail for false accusations like this as it makes genuine cases harder to prove and can ruin someones life

I think Tweenybrain's problems come from having a birthmark which was ridiculed by his school frineds when he was young. It makes him a very angry man :rolleyes:

His next trick (once he is cleared of the latest) will be 'HIS DRUGS HELL'

Another 6 figure sum from the tabeloids. (Namely the sun, star and if he is lucky the daily mirror).

Im ashamed to even waste my keytime over this chav.

Paul

Reminds me of a time I was locked out of my house, I had returned from 6th form with no keys, was waiting out front for someone else to return.

A plain clothes copper approached me, he had been going door to door. He asked me what I was doing loitering outside the house. Told him I was locked out. He asked me a few wierd questions, I answered straight and asked why? He said I matched the description of someone given in relation to an "incident" :eek: told him i'd never commited a crime in my life.

A year later I started work at a local shop, and it turns out someone who worked there had cried rape after having to walk home at 11pm (she had some "issues" with her manager), but nobody had touched her. :rolleyes:

A waste of air, who will be in the papers in a month or so complaining of 'My drugs hell'.

More green in his sky rocket to wow and then roast who he likes. He might wanna meet up with most of the English football team. Seems the norm nowadays.

1: He did it.
2: He will remain innocent.
OJ proved that.

Paul

when i first heard this it was on the car radio, the newsreader started with "Jade Goody's Widow" :eek:

Remanded in custody would be because there's normally substantial evidence, and because , he's been there before, he becomes more likely to reoffend, not nessacerily(sp) sexual,.

This is what i think will happen.

Apply for bail at the next hearing, 21st?

Top lawyer ££££, get bail,

Loads a paparazzi(sp)

££££££££

Is it planned? , right, go in now, youv'e bin raped, i'll do some time, days, you now say your unsure and think it not be fair to call it rape cos "i'm not sure now".

kerching.

Sponsored Links
Back