jaguar boilers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can you still get parts for these boilers its only 4 yrs old been told there discontinued is this the case??

Sponsored Links
I think they are part of the GlowWorm network.

Parts Centre probably stock or can order them.

Many parts are used on other makes apart from the pcb which I think is unique to that model.

Tony

I believe that some people believe that they are actually re-badged Vaillants - in their dreams :LOL:

Sponsored Links
What is it you need?
Glow worm are their UK representative. Dont expect anything in a hurry though. It took me 6 weeks to get a pressure vessel. By the time I received it someone else had already changed the boiler!
Most versions have an equivalent Pro-therm model

What is it you need?
Glow worm are their UK representative. Dont expect anything in a hurry though. It took me 6 weeks to get a pressure vessel. By the time I received it someone else had already changed the boiler!
Most versions have an equivalent Pro-therm model

thanks for replys i inherited boiler when i moved in it had just been fitted so they obviously went for cheap option! its losing pressure very slowly looks like its from the pressure gauge, think if it will see this cold spell out i,ll save and have a new boiler for next winter
thanks again steve

If fitted on a clean system they are very simple reliable boilers and work well.

I would advise getting a new part and keep it going unless there is a good reason for replacing it.

Tony

If fitted on a clean system they are very simple reliable boilers and work well.

I would advise getting a new part and keep it going unless there is a good reason for replacing it.

Tony

thanks tony
if i can keep it going i will mrs in hospital at mo so things a little tight at mo, pressure lasts for 3-4 weeks before it needs topping up!! would it be worth trying to take it off to clean where it fits or would you think its the actual pressure gauge thats leaking
regards steve

if i can keep it going i will mrs in hospital at mo so things a little tight at mo, pressure lasts for 3-4 weeks before it needs topping up!! would it be worth trying to take it off to clean where it fits or would you think its the actual pressure gauge thats leaking
regards steve

Sorry to hear about your wife.

Without seeing it or a photo I have no idea where its leaking from.

We have a spare boiler to enable us to have parts to do emergency repairs for our customers! Being a cheaper boiler to buy they were popular for cost conscious landlords in London!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back