Jaguar Land Rover Investment in Birmingham

Firms/manufacturers don't negotiate Tarrifs. Because of tarrifs they may need to drop their price to compete.

As you say, British exporters will have to drop their prices.

Sponsored Links
An Italian toothbrush-maker will already have tariff-free access to a market of 450million people with no customs formalities or export documentation required.

A British toothbrush-maker won't.

Which of them will have a problem?

Firms/manufacturers don't negotiate Tarrifs. Because of tarrifs they may need to drop their price to compete.
Because they have to drop their price us why they will be bang onto the governments.

Third sentence you lost me.

Sponsored Links
It's already been dealt with. EU manufacturers have come to terms with the fact that they will be importing less from the dUK and made alternative arrangements. They have come to terms with the fact that their exports to the dUK will drop, and this will be a small percentage of total sales.

The EU has made its preparations based on the assumption that when the UK parliament repeatedly turns down the negotiated agreement, there will be No Deal.

Where are the UK's preparations?

How many new Customs Officers and Immigration Officials have been recruited and trained?

It's already been dealt with. EU manufacturers have come to terms with the fact that they will be importing less from the dUK and made alternative arrangements.

And roll over for their bellys to be tickled....

Weird irrelevance from bodd.

Distract and avoid, bodd.

Weird irrelevance from bodd.

Distract and avoid, bodd.

So the French wine producers and car manufacturers. Are just going yo say tarra then.

Don't be silly John. They want our business

And the tariffs and extra work will cost us more.

Of course there will be a drop in trade, and of course the costs will be higher.

That's what you didn't vote for.

So the French wine producers and car manufacturers. Are just going yo say tarra then.

Don't be silly John. They want our business

Of course they want our business.

The problem is it seems we dont want their goods because we want to cut ourselves off.

The problem is simple, we either stay part of Europe and enjoy the benefits of the huge free market but accept we have to put up with the regulations and the EU becoming more centralised but within a democratic framework where we have a bit of say.

Or we leave, leave all those pesky regulations and move to a new club which isnt as good and we start as a new boy with no power.

Oh and the old club will take as much of our trade as it can -so expect Europe to pick off as much as it can.

I can tell you really really want to have an excuse to be on the remain side, you just cant let go of those 'they need us more than we need them' stories.

I can tell Bodd is wavering :ROFLMAO:

Of course they want our business.

The problem is it seems we dont want their goods because we want to cut ourselves off.

The problem is simple, we either stay part of Europe and enjoy the benefits of the huge free market but accept we have to put up with the regulations and the EU becoming more centralised but within a democratic framework where we have a bit of say.

Or we leave, leave all those pesky regulations and move to a new club which isnt as good and we start as a new boy with no power.

Oh and the old club will take as much of our trade as it can -so expect Europe to pick off as much as it can.

I can tell you really really want to have an excuse to be on the remain side, you just cant let go of those 'they need us more than we need them' stories.

I can tell Bodd is wavering :ROFLMAO:

I've made my bed :cool:

Sponsored Links
Back