BOB.DOLE

CHESTERFIELD DERBYSHIRE
Hours40 HOURS PER WEEK MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8.30AM TO 5PM + OVERTIME
Wage £8.00 h/r
Work PatternDays
PensionPension available
DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
Must be ACS certificated and will preferably have their own tools. Duties involve installing and repairing heating and plumbing equipment in domestic premises in the South Yorkshire and Derbyshire areas. A company van and telephone are provided.

How to apply
For further details please telephone Jobseeker Direct on 0845 6060 234. Lines are open 8.00am - 6.00pm weekdays, 9.00am - 1.00pm Saturday. All calls are charged at local rate. Call charges may be different if you call from a mobile phone. The textphone service for deaf and hearing-impaired people is 0845 6055 255. Alternatively, visit your local Jobcentre Plus Office and ask for job reference CHL/48127.

If you are looking for work, Tax Credits could top up your earnings
This vacancy meets the requirements of the National Minimum Wage Act

THERE YOU GO AND WHO SAID THAT PLUMBING & HEATING IS NOT GOING DOWN THE PAN HOLE, GET A NEW CAREER GAS ENGINEER,S ARE 20 A PENNY HEE HEE HEE

Sponsored Links
You had better get in there quickly before someone else snaps it up!

As you say people with ACS are now "10 a penny".

Tony

Its 14.00 a week below the average weekly wage in Chesterfield for a flat week. Why are you intent on mocking those who work for an average wage?. Have you been in the trade a long time bob?, I don't recall the wages ever being high even when those couple of nonsense stories in a couple of newspapers appeared most ignored the joke....you didn't fall for it did you?

ollski said:
Its 14.00 a week below the average weekly wage in Chesterfield for a flat week. Why are you intent on mocking those who work for an average wage?. Have you been in the trade a long time bob?, I don't recall the wages ever being high even when those couple of nonsense stories in a couple of newspapers appeared most ignored the joke....you didn't fall for it did you?

are you a contractor olly, have you seen what the contractors get, they are steeling money,

aldi shelf filler gets £8.00 h/r this trade is corrupt. and why are you sat at home earning nothing ? are you the fat cat in the office counting money you have conned.

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
You had better get in there quickly before someone else snaps it up!

As you say people with ACS are now "10 a penny".

Tony

and why are you at home as well no work hee heee heee

chris r is at home and thermo as well no one working today hee hee hee

I had to stay in to get sat dish repositioned as trees had grown up in front. Also Martha has a day off.

Tony

Agile said:
I had to stay in to get sat dish repositioned as trees had grown up in front. Also Martha has a day off.

Tony
and what about all the rest of you where you helping agile?

have you seen what the contractors get, they are steeling money
Which contractors Bob? (I could do with some steel money)

Steel money :LOL: all you`ll get in Sussex is Pig Iron :rolleyes: and a load of clinkers :eek: We used to be the iron Industry in the country .that`s why there are no trees round me on Ashdown "Forest" :rolleyes: That`s 40x8=£320.00 per week + perks WTF do you guys get on the cards :?: :?: THAT is Sussex Money.....always has been + always will be the Hidden Poverty County :evil:

I'm at home studying for wras exam tomorrow.

No that rate of pay gross isn't enough for the necessary knowledge to do the job today, compared tyo the personel requirements in the past.

The end of this road forks two ways.

One way we find the imigrant and indigenous labour who couldn't give a tos.

The other way is the heavily burdoned conscientious guys spending all his spare time and money keeping up with the rule makers.

The rest of us will have found something better/simpler to do for the same or more money.

Paul Barker said:
I'm at home studying for wras exam tomorrow.

No that rate of pay gross isn't enough for the necessary knowledge to do the job today, compared tyo the personel requirements in the past.

The end of this road forks two ways.

One way we find the imigrant and indigenous labour who couldn't give a tos.

The other way is the heavily burdoned conscientious guys spending all his spare time and money keeping up with the rule makers.

The rest of us will have found something better/simpler to do for the same or more money.

its the last 6 months for me i am getting out of this mug trade and for anyone going into the gas game beaware their is no money here unless you are a contractor stick to filling shelves a lot easier, it is the biggest con in any employment and is the only employement where the rates go down every year, jump on the home inspector bang wagon and make a mint.

CHESTERFIELD DERBYSHIRE
Hours40 HOURS PER WEEK MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8.30AM TO 5PM + OVERTIME
Wage £8.00 h/r
Work PatternDays
PensionPension available
DurationPERMANENT ONLY

this is criminal £8.00 minus 17.5% tax = £6.60 per hour x 8 =
£52.80 per day

and a £150.000 morgage well lets just say you will be paying for it for the rest of your life.

heads should roll (bigley style) on this one where is the revolution and when it comes i will have my sword sharp for you contractors.

I considered going for the homeinspector training Bob but quite a few negatives, so decided not to, hope I was right, but if you are doing it, I wish you well.

Since I have the eal level II in sparkydome I may well go and do 16th and then full insp a test. Then the plan would be to promote my inspection and testing side in both gas energy efficiency and electrics. Pass on any work that comes through it to my employees.

OTOH you'll have seen me say it before, while I can still leap about on roofs, do as my mate does, spend my days no nailsing slates back into place, hardly any tools no qualifications or memberships and no panicy householders watching your every move.

Paul Barker said:
I considered going for the homeinspector training Bob but quite a few negatives, so decided not to, hope I was right, but if you are doing it, I wish you well.

Since I have the eal level II in sparkydome I may well go and do 16th and then full insp a test. Then the plan would be to promote my inspection and testing side in both gas energy efficiency and electrics. Pass on any work that comes through it to my employees.

OTOH you'll have seen me say it before, while I can still leap about on roofs, do as my mate does, spend my days no nailsing slates back into place, hardly any tools no qualifications or memberships and no panicy householders watching your every move.

well paul same as me been to sava recruiting meeting , they all make it sound so nice and rosey but the bottom line is yet again the only ones who make all the money is the trainers and they all seem to be one step ahead of every one else, the reason why this is ,its because its all AMERICAN tried and tested other thier it is yet another money spinner from the good old usa , they are taking the **** out of the british citizans
and yes we fought a war to save or country only to give it on a plate to a few ( i mean a lot ) of corrupt politicians on a plate,

LIKE I SAID WE ARE ALL SHEEP BAAAAAAAA BAAAAA

Sponsored Links
Back