Job Required

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone looking for a fully time served engineer in the Hull/ Humberside region?

Conversant with most systems, and fully conversant with servicing all systems.

Gas Quals
Boilers
Cookers
Range Cookers
Water Heaters
Pipework
Combi Analysis
Fire
Warm Air

Also have my Part L and P if that helps

Sponsored Links
Ideal boilers are looking for lads that way. so are eagaheating pay 27k plus bonus and van.

you not happy where you are mate?

Not exactly a good start to an application to call yourself "no good at fault finding"!

I think that Eaga are part of the Warmfront scam aren't they? Not a good job there.

Ideal boiler repairs sounds like a secure job though!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Not exactly a good start to an application to call yourself "no good at fault finding"!

I think that Eaga are part of the Warmfront scam aren't they? Not a good job there.

Ideal boiler repairs sounds like a secure job though!

Tony

I will never regret calling myself that name as much as i do on this forum however only people like you Tony can call themselves GoodAtAllFaultFinding

nothing wrong with keepin an eye out for something better, if your boss said fu£k this am off to oz to live do you think he would give a monkeys about his lads... i think not kid

nothing wrong with keepin an eye out for something better, if your boss said fu£k this am off to oz to live do you think he would give a monkeys about his lads... i think not kid

You know what he told a stupid white lie (MY Boss blamed me for summit i never did).
Buts its enough to get my back up and my face right out of place.
I lie to 2 people in this world!!!
No darling i never spoke to any women tonight!
And God

I was talking to one of the service guys from ravenheat a few weeks ago , & he said there always looking for blokes ???? they are directly employed !!

Stick to Ideal as they have 100 faulty boilers to every one of the Ravens.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back