JOE: I'M GAY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What the hell was this doing on the front of the SUN yesterday?

1. Who cares?
2. Its no surprise.
3. What happened to sexual equality? Doesnt printing someone's "coming out" in size 5000 font on the front of a saturday newspaper go against the grain of equality? I mean, a year after Girls aloud won a talent show, they didnt print "WE'RE ALL STRAIGHT" followed by a 5 page article did they?

Who is in charge of this ****? Its not news, its just manufactured headlines.

Sponsored Links
I can understand why the Sun would report it, but WTF is the telegraph wasting it's time on this for?

Sponsored Links
he means he's Gay and he's embarrassed, because of all the homophobic newspaper journos, but he's dipping his toes into the water to feel the temperature and no one is bothered.

I can understand why the Sun would report it, but WTF is the telegraph wasting it's time on this for?
simple it sells papers

Not to me it doesn't.
Who gives a toss who's gay, straight, bi or even transgender?

These egotistical f*&Kers should realise most of us are not interested in what they do in their private lives so long as its not with kiddies. :evil:

Publicity seeking saddo's!

Reminds me of the ancient story of the Italian lesbian who left her female partner to live with a gay Australian bloke who had left his own fella. Sadly it didn't work out between them so she went back to Florence and he went back to Sidney.

Sorry :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back