Joining tiles to lino under door?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have recently had my kitchen floor re-done with Lino which joins to a carpet gripper leading to my hall.

i noticed that under the carpet in the hall that it is all black and white tiles so was thinking about doing away with the carpet. but how do i make it look tidy where the lino meets these tiles? is there a trim i can stick to the floor under the door? and also where the tiles meet the lounge floor which is carpeted.?

hope you can help me.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Yes, just got to a flooring outlet, even bad ones like floors2go or even b&q. You need a "door profile" about £10, they come n metal and wood finishes, but check the height difference between the 2 floors and measure it first.

Hi

I have recently had my kitchen floor re-done with Lino which joins to a carpet gripper leading to my hall.

i noticed that under the carpet in the hall that it is all black and white tiles so was thinking about doing away with the carpet. but how do i make it look tidy where the lino meets these tiles? is there a trim i can stick to the floor under the door? and also where the tiles meet the lounge floor which is carpeted.?

hope you can help me.

Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back