JP's Equivalent Figures

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18243

JP, in the other, now locked, thread, where I asked for equivalent figures about a certain nationality's child rapists, you answered by qouting official government figures that didn't answer the question. The GB News clip refuted these figures, pre-empting your reply. If you had watched the clip you would have seen this, so you simply took the discussion back a stage. As my posts in the thread have been deleted and the thread locked, we only have the officially approved narrative and your parroting of it. We'll done for free speech.

Sponsored Links
Andy, what's your end goal (within the confines of this forum) in posting stuff about brown people doing horrible things? What would eventually satisfy you? Would it be when everyone who doesn't fully agree with your narrative says 'you're 100% categorically right Andy in everything you assert and we are completely wrong.' Is that what you desire? Cause you seem to go on and on about this sort of stuff. Although you might deny it (or perhaps you wouldn't) is what you secretly desire a UK that is populated exclusively by white people, preferably white people that can prove their (also white) descendants were born in the UK. Because we all know that would result in a country with zero criminality including zero abuse towards children, right?

No I'm not going to cite them, however there are numerous articles about the widespread abuse of children (including sexual abuse) back in Victorian times and decades thereafter. Guess what Andy ... mostly if not exclusively crimes that were carried out by white people ;)

I'll say it again, the legal system should treat everyone equally when conducting investigations into crime.

Sponsored Links
Free speech doesn’t exist in here.
Course it doesn't. The owner sets the rules and if they are broken there are consequences. Like it or lump it...

The GB News clip refuted these figures
Why would they even entertain the truth? It would do nothing for their viewing figures or income stream. You only need look at lying Fox News to understand why you right wing morons are fed lies on a daily basis.

The hilarious thing is, you actually believe the dross.

you answered by qouting official government figures that didn't answer the question
Because nobody has the figures you asked for, or if they do, they are not released to the public.

The fact remains, across England and Wales over a period of a year, white people were more represented percentage wise than Asian or Blacks for crimes of child abuse.

So stop blaming brown people for this countries paedophile problem when they are a minor part of the problem. Unless you have some real evidence (not from bigoted press of Tommy Robinson videos) that this is a bigger problem than all official data would suggest.

So stop blaming brown people for this countries paedophile problem
Andy is the worst of a bad bunch on here. He goes on about law and order but would happily pull the trigger and shoot/murder innocent women and children.

He talks about free speech but puts those people he disagrees with on ignore so he can't read what they write. It's his opinion or nothing. If you show him up for what he is he will censor your posts.

I think he got annoyed with me when I pointed out he was a terrible Christian.

But if anyone's freedom of expression is being infringed upon I'm sure they can hire a lefty lawyer to enforce their rights unde the Human rights act 1998.

Andy, what's your end goal (within the confines of this forum) in posting stuff about brown people doing horrible things?
I complain about one particular national group, not all brown people. All I can say to you is that I don't include you in this.

Because nobody has the figures you asked for, or if they do, they are not released to the public.
That might be so. Such figures would be highly controversial, but very necessary. I accept that the GB News figures are not official, but they are making an attempt at something vital.

So stop blaming brown people for this countries paedophile problem
I'm not. Just one particular nationality.

There is a process (or there should be) to interview the asylum seekers
Welcome back PatEx and Happy Eid!

The fact remains, across England and Wales over a period of a year, white people were more represented percentage wise than Asian or Blacks for crimes of child abuse.

So stop blaming brown people for this countries paedophile problem when they are a minor part of the problem. Unless you have some real evidence (not from bigoted press of Tommy Robinson videos) that this is a bigger problem than all official data would suggest.
Rich coming from Andy who believes in stolen election but asking for information here yet will not provide similar when asked :notworthy::notworthy:

Rich coming from Andy who believes in stolen election
Fox News just paid out 3/4 of a BILLION dollars to Dominion rather than be scrutinised over their stolen election lies. If andy sincerely believes that the election was stolen and Trump is president then there is no hope for the nutter.

Sponsored Links
Back