JP's Equivalent Figures

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
That might be so. Such figures would be highly controversial, but very necessary. I accept that the GB News figures are not official, but they are making an attempt at something vital.
Indeed...

Such figures are vital and necessary, and to some 'highly controversial'...

"The majority of child sexual abuse gangs are made up of white men under the age of 30, an official paper has said"

Linky Linky

But hey, the right wing media would prefer to concentrate on the ethnicity that suits their agenda...

Rather than condemn the abuse as a whole regardless of who the perpetrators are!

Sponsored Links
Around and around and around we go.

See post #1 in this thread, second sentence.
... given Fox's recent payout, there's an interesting comparison of media credibility here :) ...

Screenshot_20230423-171129_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230423-171149_Chrome.jpg

GB News
Fox News

...although, who would ever trust the credibility of a fact checking website? :unsure:

Sponsored Links
blah blah blah.

Let's say it's fact, let's say Pakistani men are more likely to do this stuff. What then? What's the plan? Because even if it's fact, it's also still fact that TONS of white men do this stuff, often to someone related. So, what's the plan there? What is the grand plan to stop these (predominantly) black brown AND white men doing what they do?

What is the grand plan to stop these (predominantly) black brown AND white men doing what they do?

Unless you believe in Minority Report, I doubt there is anything that can be done to stop them.

Persuing them all equally though through the judicial system? Treating their victims with understanding and dignity? Why not?

Unless you believe in Minority Report, I doubt there is anything that can be done to stop them.

Persuing them all equally though through the judicial system?
Treating their victims with understanding and dignity? Why not?
Exactly, so the discussion/debate becomes well and truly cyclical. As to your second bib, this is what I say on here again and again, the law should treat everyone equally.

Sponsored Links
Back