Julie L/B

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone direct me to this infamous thread where she decided not to come on here anymore, please? I can't remember her exact username (so when I search it doesn't work), and I want to make up my own mind about what happened.

I used to like her posts, aswell. :(

Sponsored Links
Phew; looks like a long read.

Thank you all the same!

It was JulieL from davidandjulie.

The whole thing started way back because of their username. I've noticed david now gone quite and hope he hasn't gone missing as well or having a rest in which I don't blame him as I feel like that sometime on here when I get called names for whatever reason. Anyone shout or name calling are weak people.

Sponsored Links
masona
you sir are quite correct ..

that lady JulieL/B to me was ...Some Kind Of Wonderful.. ;)

a real "Voice of Reason " ... she could sort these stupid tit-tat threads

can I just add if she thought I was a stupid As*h*le .. she said .. an next day I apologised ...

an when she made a mistake/fool of herself , she also said "Sorry! "

as we all do on boards ,in the heat of the moment .....

edited by the moderator

Please respect the rules of this forum and avoid personal insults

if you see its heated .. lol
next day you can start anew thread on topic .. but would the bully allow that NO
he was adamant he had , Julie an david ..an he tore them apart with his righteous bullying ...
(as I said that nasty bully will get his.. ;) .. ;) karma of course ..lol)
MAS..
Im sorry we have LOST OUR BESTIEST FRIEND HERE ...weeping ..sniff..sniff..sniff :(

Spark123 said:
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=39957&start=0
(Username = JulieL)
In which:

JulieL said:
I thought we put the record straight when it was discussed for several posts last year - I write here as JulieL and Dave has kept his original username of David and Julie...
then:

Softus said:
...one thing reigns as incredibly ludicrous, which is that David continues to post using a user name that used to be used for two users. And the number one idiot act of all time has to be a request that everyone else runs around carefully remembering that "david and julie" is just David.
then:

JulieL said:
Of course Softus you are quite right and having thought about it I can't really be bothered with all of this again.

I'll just delete the post I made in response to BAS

Again having thought about it - it doesn't really matter if people think I'm writing as David and Julie as I feel it's time to move on from the forum and this will be my final post here.
So, JulieL was really just looking for an excuse to leave, and has managed to con some testosterone-clouded thinkers into believing that b-a-s "ran her off the forum". I hope you're wearing a crash helmet when you meet reality coming in the opposite direction, 'cos it's gonna hurt.

Whatever the truth Softus BAS is nothing less than abusive and a forum destroyer, sorry but i think you will find thats a common belief here.

Softus

WHATS MULTI NICKING
your a member of a web site an well known an then everyone knows your drab an boring so you ,
reinvent yourself as a new nickname

1st off ,you NEED MATES ..

THIS IS CALLED .....MULTI NICKING SCORING ..
you can start arguements an save your nick high post /reverred name ..as trolls do ..

because you are a high poster (many sites refuse this now on general chat boards but admins give stars )

I use a ip referrer, on the samair site ...so my anony ip single which gets me to places like this ..lol

soft ass

julie was a REAL STAR !! ..

for you to denounce her with that nasty cretin/bully is inhuman ..deep down you now she has been wonderful here .. !!

Freddie said:
Whatever the truth...
So, you're ignoring the truth and just concentrating on pressing home your personal opinon of b-a-s.

Moz said:
Yes Moz?

Moz said:
WHATS MULTI NICKING
Er, repeatedly carrying out the act of shop-lifting?

Moz said:
your a member of a web site an well known an then everyone knows your drab an boring so you ,
reinvent yourself as a new nickname
Erm, could you let me know what my new nickname is please, so that I can use it?

Moz said:
1st off ,you NEED MATES ..
Er, yes - we all do. What's your point?

Moz said:
THIS IS CALLED .....MULTI NICKING SCORING ..
you can start arguements an save your nick high post /reverred name ..as trolls do ..
I see. Although, when I say that I see, I'm actually unsure of your point. And when I say that I'm unsure, I actually have NOT THE FIRST CLUE what you're talking about.

Moz said:
because you are a high poster (many sites refuse this now on general chat boards but admins give stars )
I'm not a high poster.

Moz said:
I use a ip referrer, on the samair site ...so my anony ip single which gets me to places like this ..lol
What is the samair site? And what has this got to do with me?

In fact, what has any of the above got to do with me? I've never addressed a posting to you before, nor have you ever addressed one to me. Are you drunk, or mad, or on drugs, or all three?

Moz said:
julie was a REAL STAR !! ..

for you to denounce her with that nasty cretin/bully is inhuman ..deep down you now she has been wonderful here .. !!
I haven't denounced her, I just said that it was an act of idiocy, and JulieL said that I was right. If you revere her so, then why do you accuse me of being wrong rather than agreeing with her?

notb665 said:
Can someone direct me to this infamous thread where she decided not to come on here anymore, please? I can't remember her exact username (so when I search it doesn't work), and I want to make up my own mind about what happened.

I used to like her posts, aswell. :(

Seems to be a couple of different suggestions made about why she left. My opinion from what I read is it appears she was bothered by bansheds when he said didn't believe she wasn't writing as davidandjulie or writing on her own as julie.
I'd send her a e mail to find out more but she might think I'm a nutter :LOL:

watch out the mods around (softus ) do as he say's not as you like, ( only joking softus ) it's just that you seem never to post a new topic, you only post when there is a argument going on or when someone slags off one of your forum buds, or you think you are right and every one is wrong :confused: ps i'v got my eye's shut so fire away

markie said:
watch out the mods around (softus ) do as he say's not as you like, ( only joking softus ) it's just that you seem never to post a new topic, you only post when there is a argument going on or when someone slags off one of your forum buds, or you think you are right and every one is wrong :confused: ps i'v got my eye's shut so fire away
What a bizarre post!

1. I'm not aware that any Moderator has ever had any cause to warn me or edit any of my postings. Whether you're joking or not, I can't imagine why you'd even raise the idea of it.

2. I don't post many new topics because I have a great many answers and very few questions.

3. I don't only post when there are arguments going on. If you're sad enough to have searched on my postings then you should have spotted that.

4. I don't have any forum buds. Quite the opposite in fact - I have a great many forum critics. However, there are members whose beliefs and opinions I share, and I don't always stick a post in to say "yaay I agree!". So if those beliefs are criticisd then I feel duty-bound to respond.

5. If I'm right and people tell me that I'm wrong, then those people are wrong. Why would I not want to justify my postings in that scenario? And why would I ever want to stop justifying them, even in the face of ignorant and bigoted opinions?

Sponsored Links
Back