Junk food - whats your fave ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I like a classic greasy cheeseburger with some beef dripping drizzeled over the top, a portion of cheesey chips washed down with several cans of stella followed by 3 or 4 cigs. Bliss. Who else here likes some junk food ?

Sponsored Links
washed down with several cans of firewater

go on big cheif M.F. tell us what else.......throw us another bone.....

5a2ab4a01.jpg

Sponsored Links
I like a classic greasy cheeseburger with some beef dripping drizzeled over the top, a portion of cheesey chips washed down with several cans of stella followed by 3 or 4 cigs. Bliss. Who else here likes some junk food ?

Er, not me. Are you, by any chance, getting tired of all that blood flowing through your arteries? :eek:

Junk food - whats your fave ?

Chocolate and Carlsberg Special! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

or

Four parts Horlicks made with milk (NOT semi-skimmed) + one part whisky - and chocolate! :D :D :D

or

Ice cream with chocolate flavour sauce and double cream and chocolate flake!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

PS: I like chocolate. ;) ;)

Gentlemen...I give you the ultimate junk food..

Bread/toast and dripping..on a cold winters night with a cup of tea and a bit of batternberg

Gentlemen...I give you the ultimate junk food..

Bread/toast and dripping..on a cold winters night with a cup of tea and a bit of batternberg

Gawd, anyone would think there's still a war on* :rolleyes:

*Ok, there is but ration books are a thing of the past

Toast and dripping? What a good idea. Perhaps I'll put a bit aside from the Sunday roast.

Fundamentally no worse than eating the same amount of fat when it's part of the meat, or hidden inside a pie or sausage.

Astonishingly I had a contact today from an old GF via Fiends Reuntied, she's a Cardiac Theatre Sister now. Perhaps I'll ask if eating bread and dripping keeps her in business.

Fundamentally no worse than eating the same amount of fat when it's part of the meat, or hidden inside a pie or sausage.

Get a George Foreman grill, for guilt free scoffing of meaty goodness.

Some get confused over the name though, a mate once told me he was gonna get one of those Smokin' Joe Frasier's, and the other week my dad said (after a few beers) I think I'll put a couple of sausages in the Charles Bronson :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back