Just another day out on the campaign trail .................

Sponsored Links
To put it in perspective.............In terms of provocation, the asian spitting in his face has absolutely zero reason to complain about the outcome.
Simple as that.

Although he has complained to police and is currently seeking an assault charge against Bailey.......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Worlds gone mad.

Seem to remember 2 Jag's Prescott, flooring someone years ago. He didn't get charged with assault but the bloke he floored was charged with running into Prezza's fists.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
I have no doubt this incident will only serve to increase the bnp vote.

Just had to laugh about a couple of the comments on here.

Not conding the spitting, bu tthe fat BNP **** started the aggro by asking which of the lads were robbers.

The approached the **** to ask what he was on about and the little scrote with the stupid haircut, starts playing the big man from behind fatty.

As I said don't condone the spitting, but I would have reacted in the same way if someone accused me of something just to try and score points.

I don't think this will increase the BNP vote (apart from with the small minds who would vote for them anyway), most sensible people will just see this twonk and his party for what they really are.

Rico

I think they were all as bad as each other. You don't need to come so close in such a threatening way just to clarify what someone has said to you.

I'm not condoning either party, but "bnp type voters" will be lapping it up.

I agree, BNP supporters will use this as propaganda, fortunately its only come to light today so hopefully the effect to voting will be minimal.

On the other hand, the asian communities will also use it for propaganda purposes.

I was just really commenting on one the replies to your original post, but the original problem was caused by the fat bnp schmuck making the first comment.

Just a pity they were'nt able to give him a proper pasting.

Rico

Sponsored Links
Back