Just popped in to say a quick hello and

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A Merry Xmas to you all and hope you have a great year ahead.

Also a BIG thank you to Tesco, Asda, Morison, Sainsburys and the Co-op etc. etc. for completely destroying the Christmas season we once enjoyed, I hope their staff strike for more pay and better working conditions and they make huge losses next year🎄

Sponsored Links
A BIG thank you to Tesco, Asda, Morrison, Sainsburys and the Co-op etc. etc. for getting in Easter eggs just in time.

Merry Easter, everyone.

And a big thank you to the tv companies for giving us the chance to watch our favourite programmes for the twentieth time.

Hope you all have an enjoyable time and best wishes to secure who may be spending Christmas in hospital.

And, Noseall, I hope you get the size 9 stillettos and the p*nis enlarger that you asked Santa for :LOL: :LOL:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Sponsored Links
When's it Christmas? Have I missed it? They've been going on about it since October. and I just sort of ignored it after a month or so. . .

Merry Christmas All!

Not wishing to offend anyone, and as usual wanting to be totally inclusive to all our 'brothers', can I take this opportunity in wishing everyone an agreeable Winterval.

And don't any of you racists even think about putting Bing's 'White Christmas' on your hi-fi! :LOL:

Squeaky

Thank you kindly squire. I am indeed still in hospital. I was offered a test to see if I could get home and I passed the walking and stair climbing tests but they thought by the time I'd done that I would be too knacked to do owt else!

So sadly, I shall be sampling Christmas dinner in hospital this year.

C'est la vie!

عيد ميلاد مجيد

Oberleuntent !
Get stuck into this - suites the 'Mega' (Iwas given one recently, A Sammy MEGA I meant !!)
http://updateminds.com/showbox-mac-iphone-ipad-android-app-apk-download/
Checkout 'Shows' Full set of 'Sopranos' looks good, 'Impractical Jokers' may suit 'Jake the single peg', will make you chuckle.
Better new year to come matey !! Just keep pushing, 'nil carborundum illegitimi'.

Your next project, if nursey wears black leg apparel and if stocccckings - does she wear black or white suspenderamas ?
Pip

Are you saying you are now the proud owner owner of 6.3 solid inches of Sammy Mega?

Are you saying you are now the proud owner owner of 6.3 solid inches of Sammy Mega?

Yes, I missed this SS.
Funny really, some of us seek out larger monitors, then larger screened laptops, then look at stuff on relatively tiny mobile phone screens, here comes slates and what not - all en route back to large !!
PS Got a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2" from the US - special offer in a supermarket San Fran' -- It was cheap !! The potential pile of lectro cr ap grows apace ! Another spare BT hub soon, as we go Infinity1 next week !

:)

Sponsored Links
Back