Just the gas!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If I get a non registered corgi plumber to do all the water plumbing (he is quite cheap £80 a day) do you think I would manage to get a Corgi plumber to connect up and check the gas for me?

Does a plumber actually have to be Corgi to fit the gas or can you just get a Corgi plumber to check a non Corgi plumbers work?

Sponsored Links
u could get it all plumbed up except the gas pipe i guess and then find a willing corgi plumber to connect it and do checks and benchmarks

He`ll charge at least double your non corgi......BUT you MUST use corgi. No if`s or But`s

Sponsored Links
Not only the gas pipework, but also hanging the boiler, fitting the flue, testing and commissioning the system, completing Benchmark certificate and notifying the installation to Corgi.

The Corgi registered installer would also have to be satisfied that the main circulation pipework, PRV discharge pipework and condensate pipework was satisfactory.

do the water yourself and get CORGi to do the boiler gas pipe etc

oh yes dont call the CORGI bloke if your stuff leaks, as swearing oftens offends lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back