Kai Kai Kai Kai !!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
been trying to get hold of you, no email in your profile!

I want to copy your 125amp isolator setup, I have the Wylex isolator, where did you get the metal enclosure from? Also you have 2 pairs of tails leaving the switch, how did you connect them? If you turned switch into single phase on the supply side, what did you use?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi

My 125 amp isolator was bought from Screwfix, and the metal enclosure was bought from Newey and Eyre's, it's just an empty four way din-rail box, to which I clipped in the isolator onto the din-rail.

It was wired with the phase and neutral incoming tails linked to two of the incoming terminals, and the outgoing tails were both wired to the respective outgoing terminals, acting as a henley block, and feeding the consumer units. The other pair of terminals were left blank, in readiness for any future economy seven setup that may arise.

kai said:
Hi

My 125 amp isolator was bought from Screwfix, and the metal enclosure was bought from Newey and Eyre's, it's just an empty four way din-rail box, to which I clipped in the isolator onto the din-rail.

It was wired with the phase and neutral incoming tails linked to two of the incoming terminals, and the outgoing tails were both wired to the respective outgoing terminals, acting as a henley block, and feeding the consumer units. The other pair of terminals were left blank, in readiness for any future economy seven setup that may arise.

So if only using 2 of the 4 poles did you manage to get 2 tails into one connector on the load side? Mine are 25mm tails, not sure if I can fit 2 into one connector, hence converting the incoming side by doubling up into 2 poles?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back