kangoo fob/key

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all
i got a kangoo van and its got the key with fob attatched to it ,for some reason the light on the key is not working anymore and i have changed the batterys ,the little button on the curcuit board is still in place,
anyone got a fix for me as dont fancy paying a small fortune for a new key ,the van is still starting of the key

Sponsored Links
The only thing you can do is take the printed circuit board out and resolder all the connections, you will need an iron with a very thin point. If you examine it carefully with a magnifying glass you may be able to see a component that has lifted from the board.

Peter

I reckon you're bang on with that Peter - in fact my guess would be in the switch itself.....which coincidentally are available from Maplins.
I used to be always repairing these things when after market alarms were popular - not so many recently.
John :)

Sponsored Links
I reckon you're bang on with that Peter - in fact my guess would be in the switch itself.....which coincidentally are available from Maplins.
I used to be always repairing these things when after market alarms were popular - not so many recently.
John :)
hi john
the button is still attached by the looks of it and making a clicking noise but ill try get it changed mate
ian

Back