Karcher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi , my missus has threatned to hire a window cleaner! ! has anybody got one of those Kartcher window cleaners ( about £50 ) ? if so , are they worth the money or should I invest in a new squeegee/scrim
cheers P M

Sponsored Links
Bit pricey for cleaning the windows. I do mine with the garden hose and a chamois.

Im in a town house and do as nickso with the triple ladder. Sod paying a window cleaner. I aint made of money.

Don't waste your money(as I did) they're about as good as a bald brush is for sweeping. Too much effort for little result. Get a bucket squeegee.

Sponsored Links
Hi , my missus has threatned to hire a window cleaner! ! has anybody got one of those Kartcher window cleaners ( about £50 ) ? if so , are they worth the money or should I invest in a new squeegee/scrim
cheers P M

Did she say she wanted to hire a cleaner to 'actually' clean the windows or do you think she may have something else on her mind? :LOL:

Can't beat a bucket of vinegar water and a chamois! (for cleaning windows that is!)

White vinegar in a bucket of water and applied with a clean rag. Then dry the window with 'scrunched up' old newspapers . Works fantastic.

thanks for advice. dont know about the newspapers, would put my teeth on edge and wouldnt they scratch the glass ?

thanks for advice. dont know about the newspapers, would put my teeth on edge and wouldnt they scratch the glass ?

Not at all. It really is the best way to clean a window--inside and out.
Try it and see.
quarter of a cup of white vinegar in a bucket of water .

cheers P M

Thought I should just say- thos Karcher window cleaner things are available at Stax Trade Centres- about £27 .
Too much like hard work though.
Stick to white vinegar and scrunched up newspapers.
Trust me- I am a paper boy . :LOL:

Its the ink that gives them the shine.
But wear some yellow Marigolds. Prevents the ink staining your hands and the bright colour gets all the ladies in the neighbourhood out to watch and think aren't you wonderful! ;)

Sponsored Links
Back