Karndean replace one peice?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have had Karndean fitted today and I have scratched one of the pieces fairly bad when putting the washing machine back in. Its more of a cut than scratch, so not repairable.

Can that peice be cut out and replaced? It's a wood plank effect (opus range) or will the floor have to come up?[/b]

Sponsored Links
I would have thought you could replace the single piece, might be a bit tricky but it could be done, if you are not confident, get the guys that fitted it to came and replace the piece, they would have done it plenty of times before.

For future reference, when putting appliances back in squirt some neat fairy liquid on the floor, slide the appliance in (without scratching the floor) then wipe up the fairy liquid, simples.

Thanks for the reply. Same old story, was rushing to get stuff back in, I could have kicked myself!

Will be back in touch with fitters this morning.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back