Keeping the heating on for Christmas!

It has a dimple, happy days! I'll just swap the head just now and swap the rest of the valve the next time I flush the system.

Sponsored Links
Hi I have a Worcester boiler and they is a Comms error I’m assuming as they is no light on receiver it’s knackered I need a walk around to put the boiler on permanently thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 86
Hi I have a Worcester boiler and they is a Comms error I’m assuming as they is no light on receiver it’s knackered I need a walk around to put the boiler on permanently thanks
Completely different problem, you will need to start a new post and add pics of your thermostat and receiver

Sponsored Links
I fitted the new valve head tonight and the heating seems to be working fine. Thank you all for your advice :0)

I didn't bother fitting the whole valve as... well just swapping the head was a LOT easier! Do the valves ever go wrong?

Another question though. How do you know what temperature to set the boiler at? Is it better to have the water really hot and circulating less or the water cooler and the system running more of the time?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back