Kenmore 22503 type 111 Washing Machine (U.S.A.)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi....Yes I have a Kenmore Top load Washer that is frustrating me to no end!!! :mad:

the model number is 110.26422503, ser ct1740579, type 111.

I have called the service department for this washer and they have not a clue on how to FIX this issue...My washer is making a HORRIBLE sound....It is like nails scratching on a chalk board while the machine is washing and rinsing.

It was working perfectly fine yesterday! No one else in my house uses the thing so I know no one else decided to do something stupid to it. I need help! IF anyone knows how to fix this so that I can do my laundry it will be so helpful and I thank you in advance!!!! :D

Sponsored Links
As has been mentioned before this is a U.K. forum and the members will not have come across the machines you use in the U.S.A.

All I can suggest is have it looked at by an Engineer...
Either that or buy some Ear Defenders :LOL:

Just had a thought..... Have you lost a Bra wire lately, It may well be trapped somewhere on the drum and catching on the tub as it turns..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back