Kerry Ketona slurring on This Morning TV interview

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wadda ya reckon? I'm not sure about this story. Watch the bit at the start when the surgeon is 'marking her up' for her breast reduction. Listen carefully, she has a slur to her speech then. Now I'm pretty confident that the Surgeon and/or Anesthetist would 1. Spot any slurring and smell any alcohol on her breath if there was any. and 2. They would refuse to carry out a procedure that requires General Anesthetic if they thought she had been drinking. Its too big a risk to her and consequentially the Surgeon and/or Anesthetist's career if something went wrong during the procedure due to alcohol being present within her blood stream.

I haven't seen the full program yet (Kerry's new show), it hasn't been broadcast and to be honest I probably won't watch it. Its not my thing. So at this stage we cannot be sure that the procedure went ahead that day or that she had already been given some form of medication in preparation for the procedure which could have resulted in her slurred speech during the 'marking up'.

Here's the story and the interview can be seen at the link below for you to make up your own mind.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20081022/ten-kerry-slurs-her-way-through-tv-inter-ea4616c.html

link you tube

Sponsored Links
You would think that somebody on her team would have stopped her from going on TV in such a state. It could be prescription drugs as she says but the media will crucify her. Just look at the comments left on the youtube copy of the interview. :(

Who gives a ****, it's Kerry Katona FFS!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Give her a break things must be hard for her now Iceland's gone bust

Blasphemous wrote

Seems the video link is 'hanging'

It's not the only thing hanging. :LOL:
Seems like she leads a pretty sad life.
Won't be long before she's posting on here. :rolleyes:

If there's one thing worse than being talked about, it's not being talked about. :D

Hic. :eek:

who cares

Drunk as a skunk

. Why not admit to being drunk at 10.30am? Most northern people are, especially if they are bankrupt.

Dave

Well you southern softies would never be that drunk because you drink shandies and don't know how to enjoy yourselves. Your all to busy talking about things you don't own like your lease cars and rented apartments thinking your something special when in fact your material worth is ziltch

Sponsored Links
Back