Kies app for Samsung

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've been trying and trying to download music to my android phone.

I plug it in and shows the device on the kies.

I'm not quite sure what i supposed to do with the SD card.

Whether i should unmount it remount it or b***y eject it.

and when should i do all the above, it's driving me nuts.

Does anyone know and be able to tell me stage by stage.

:rolleyes:

help would be greatlt appreciated

:?:

luisa

Sponsored Links
With Kies, near the top left click on Audio Files (or something like that, haven'y got my phone with me and can't recall exactly). In the Audio Files window on the right hand side of Kies, paste in a music file that you want to put on the phone. Obviously first go to the music folder on the pc, right click on a file to copy, click copy. Back at Kies, right click in the window, click paste. Kies might have to convert the file so that it can be played on the phone.

1st thing - uninstall the cack that is Kies ;) you will not regret it.
Connect to your pc via usb and browse your files via explorer - so much easier.

However, if you really want to use it try this link and see how you get on.

How to use Kies 2.0

Homer

Sponsored Links
Better still, open a Google Music account and upload all your music there. You need to search on google for how to do this, as you need to make them think that you are in the US to open the account, but afterwards you can access it no problem from the UK

Or, likewise, download dropbox to the phone and the PC and store music and any other files there, and then download to the phone as needed

For cable connection, when you plug the phone in, you need to unmount the card via the phone, and then it shows up on the PC as a removable drive

Back