Killed by death

Also available in a can, Perri Air.
images

This'll blow your socks off. :D

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Sex can give you all sorts, smoking may not give you lung cancer.
Well forgetting long term smoking can and often does give you copd, heart disease, strokes, cataracts and blindness, diabetes and countless other illnesses. Yes I get your point.
Trust me, vaping is highly safer, cheaper and far more enjoyable than tobacco also the cross over
from ciggys to vapeing is extremely easy which was my point.

As an ex smoker I still love the smell of tobacco smoke & it doesn't bother me at all . Vaping on the other hand worries me more as the vapour droplets people breathe in passively have been in people's respiratory system & may be passing on God knows what.

As an ex smoker I still love the smell of tobacco smoke & it doesn't bother me at all . Vaping on the other hand worries me more as the vapour droplets people breathe in passively have been in people's respiratory system & may be passing on God knows what.
May I suggest you wear a facemask in the company of vapors if it worries you so?

Been vaping for about a two months now and it's not bad when the thing is working correctly. Had a celebrational cig on Christmas day...Pure Bliss!

I've never used these 'vaping' things, as I gave up smoking (small cigars) years ago.
However, as I understand it, these 'vaping' things provide the nicotine 'hit' without the tar, which is the most dangerous stuff.
All well and good... except for one thing: the nicotine is the addictive component and so 'vaping' will not remove any tobacco cravings from the user.
More to the point, perhaps, is the effect of 'vaping' in public. The participants claim that it's harmless, but surely 'second-hand nicotine' is likely to encourage addiction amongst anyone who is nearby, isn't it?

I don't know the details but -

does that mean, once addicted, these second-hand nicotine people would seek out 'vapers' to stand beside? :)

I've never heard the argument that second-hand smoking would induce addiction, just that it would cause harm - whether true or not.

Must admit i chuff on mine far more than I smoked, they say nicotine is more addictive than harry, not that Ive tried it mind and never would..

Just glad that I'm not a smoker (apart from an experimental coupla months as a kid.........)

I fear that vaping will become a serious public health concern in years to come, as time is given chance to show its effects.

The vapour is created by very high temperatures within the device itself, leading to all sorts of carcinogenic checmicals being produced. Stuff which the "vaper" inhales deep into their lungs (very suitable place, and in a very suitable form, to allow the nasties to pass into the bloodstream).

It is as good as certain that smoking significantly increases the chances of a terrible disease / condition, so vaping in itself may be the lesser of two evils. But I would guess that it should be used as a transient measure to wean the smoker off smoking AND vaping, not as a long-term / permanent substitute for the fags. Otherwise, we may live to see it as being as bad as (or even worse than) the smoking it was intended to rid people of.

Just glad that I'm not a smoker (apart from an experimental coupla months as a kid.........)

I fear that vaping will become a serious public health concern in years to come, as time is given chance to show its effects.

The vapour is created by very high temperatures within the device itself, leading to all sorts of carcinogenic checmicals being produced. Stuff which the "vaper" inhales deep into their lungs (very suitable place, and in a very suitable form, to allow the nasties to pass into the bloodstream).

It is as good as certain that smoking significantly increases the chances of a terrible disease / condition, so vaping in itself may be the lesser of two evils. But I would guess that it should be used as a transient measure to wean the smoker off smoking AND vaping, not as a long-term / permanent substitute for the fags. Otherwise, we may live to see it as being as bad as (or even worse than) the smoking it was intended to rid people of.
'May' being the operative word. Prove it or gtfo :LOL: whilst were at it shall we ban diesel engines, alcohol, sex and bacon etc etc? :eek:

Vaping won't help the NHS.

Let those that smoke carry on smoking, purely for tax reasons you understand.

'May' being the operative word. Prove it or gtfo :LOL: whilst were at it shall we ban diesel engines, alcohol, sex and bacon etc etc? :eek:
Difference being diesel, booze, shagging, and bacon, have been around for ages, and are necessities! Governments are unlikely to ban popular commodities or pastimes, without better alternatives being in place, for obvious reasons.

Sponsored Links
Back