kitchen kick boards

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Heres a good one for you,I have two breakfront units which I need to fit kick boards to .Has anyone any ideas what angle I use to cut the kickboard and is there any better method of joining them together , other than mitre glue.

thanks

Sponsored Links
Only you know can answerer the first part of your question because it’s only that knows the angle of the breakfronted units. You see we haven’t got a crystal ball to know if you have a splayed or square breakfronted unite.

So this is a pure guess that the angle is two wine gums and a Jamie dodger.

Only you know can answerer the first part of your question because it’s only that knows the angle of the breakfronted units. You see we haven’t got a crystal ball to know if you have a splayed or square breakfronted unite.

So this is a pure guess that the angle is two wine gums and a Jamie dodger.

Cheers you have been so helpful awbcm, maybe one day I can return the favour . The angle is 32.5 degree dont bother posting back now you knob as I have done the job.

If you can`t help on here dont try and be a smartarse

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back