Kitchen Plinths

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a run of kitchen plinths to put on but where the range cooker is installed, the legs of the cooker are not in line with that of the cabinets. I could put a baton on the back of the plinths to bring them in line but wondered if anyone knew of where I can get any plinth clips which are variable and you can adjust the depth from the leg to the plinth?

Sponsored Links
I've never heard of such a thing.....I'd go for spacing it out with a timber lath glued onto the back of the plinth as you suggest.
John :)

Sponsored Links
You dont normally run Plinth in front of a ranger cooker[/QUOTE

From the lookups I have done then I would agree but in all honesty a gap halfway along your fitted units looks a bit daft in practicality so we are running the plinths the full length. It stops the envitable even of something rolling underneath that area and me having to get down on my hands and knees to get it back.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back