labels, schedules and certifs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I am have just nearly completed a rewire and intend to use it as my assessment for part p provider

two things please

can someone point me in the direction of where i can get all the labels, schedule of tests and inspections and the install cert and minor work certs please

on a different/related item. any opinions on best providers. I have been recommended to elecsa.

Sponsored Links
Elecsa is the one that my mate is in, he seems quite happy with them. If you read some of the comments on the IET website, NAPIT don't seem too bad. NICEIC are upsetting a lot of tradesmen.
You could do worse than ask around i.e. at the local wholesalers to see what everyone thinks, some scheme providers might be better for different types of business than for you and vice versa.
Stickers you can probably get from any wholesaler
Forms, try here: http://www.theiet.org/publishing/wiring-regulations/forms/formspdf6.cfm?type=pdf

edit, link fixed

My boss is currently looking into changing from the ECA to the NICEIC.
Bad move?

Sponsored Links
Not sure on this one, the NICEIC always used to be not so bad for the companies with a few people doing the full scope stuff, I think the DI stuff has a lot to be desired tho.

It'll be full scope.
He's always commenting on the excessive ECA fees as they go off turnover. We're not a big company and not talking millions but it seems the fee charged by the NICEIC would work out to be much less.
I'm very impressed with the NICEIC and the publications they release, they certainly don't seem to stand still. Compare that to the ECA, a few months ago we had a guide to the 17th by Darrell Locke, an excellent book but as you can see they're few and far between.
Technical support from the ECA is impressive. There's always somebody there to answer the phone with a query we may have whilst on site.
Any input from NICEIC members and their telephone technical support?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back