Laminate flooring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
About five years ago I fitted some laminate flooring from floors2go, it is the connoisseur collection and im sure the word lusso is attached to this name, does anyone know where I can buy a few packs of this as floors2go have stoped selling it now :cry: .
Thanks

Sponsored Links
I have 1.5 boxes (12) boards of Connoisseur-Lusso in Medium Oak available - if this is sufficient for your needs; or perhaps you have already solved your problem. I live in Plymouth, Devon.

I have 1.5 boxes (12) boards of Connoisseur-Lusso in Medium Oak available - if this is sufficient for your needs; or perhaps you have already solved your problem. I live in Plymouth, Devon.

Thanks mate but I found some, it is now called belterio incase you ever need some more.

Hi,

Where can you find belterio? What is the equivalent of dark oak? Does it fit into existing lusso flooring? Thanks.

C

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Where can you find belterio? What is the equivalent of dark oak? Does it fit into existing lusso flooring? Thanks.

C
Hi, yes it fits into lusso, i think lusso was the marketing name from floors to2go, dont know about the dark oak but just google belterio and you will find a stockist in your area.

Thanks mate but I found some, it is now called belterio incase you ever need some more. Thanks for sharing this concept related information with us. Thanks again..

I don't suppose you still have this? If so how much would you want for them? Thanks

Hi Has anyone got any spare Connoisseur Lusso med oak laminate, I need about 7 or 8 planks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back