Large Oil Boiler - Condensing?

Sponsored Links
For fooks sake it's only a couple of new boilers needed. Give us your number and I'll do something for you like this. Weather comp, condensing & all the other bells & whistles you could need. Also used the existing chimney for a combined flue.

I love the sh.te auto air valve on top of the boilers, they'll last two months tops!!...... :D

Pity, cause it spoils an otherwise nice install. Oh, and can anyone spot the obvious mistake...... ;)
Happy hunting!!!

Boilers had their 2nd service in December and aavs despite being crap are still fine thanks, but isolation valve fitted below each one for when they do need replacing.
Hind site is a wonderful thing but there is only so much time you can spend on a job when your charging around £17,000 for a few new boilers.

For fooks sake it's only a couple of new boilers needed. Give us your number and I'll do something for you like this. Weather comp, condensing & all the other bells & whistles you could need. Also used the existing chimney for a combined flue.

I love the sh.te auto air valve on top of the boilers, they'll last two months tops!!...... :D

Pity, cause it spoils an otherwise nice install. Oh, and can anyone spot the obvious mistake...... ;)
Happy hunting!!!

Biggest mistake is cider's fitted not one but two magna leaks!!!!! I'd have put the LLH the right way round but hey ho

Sponsored Links

Happy hunting!!!

Biggest mistake is cider's fitted not one but two magna leaks!!!!! I'd have put the LLH the right way round but hey ho

LOL!! Keep looking Lee. I love your signature about the combustion chamber pot mate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back