Laws of foreign lands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Just responding in like manner because I am not allowed to simply highlight your abusive comments.

Do not forget your dishonesty, duplicity and disingenuity when you first returned after being mightygob.
Within minutes of returning under a new username you waded into a discussion trying to discredit my comments.
What abusive comments?
And so far we've returned tonight to the CC forum and my username. Same old same old.
So, what did happen to you telling people to stick to the topic? You certainly seemed to have fallen off the wagon tonight.

Sponsored Links
So, what did happen to you telling people to stick to the topic? You certainly seemed to have fallen off the wagon tonight.
Mods will not allow me to simply highlight the abuse, but respond in like manner seems to be allowed.
It is not my preferred option. But must obey mods' acceptability.

Mods will not allow me to simply highlight the abuse, but response in like manner seems to be allowed.
It is not my preferred option. But must obey mods' acceptability.
Try your smile snap caper again.

And I am still waiting for the abusive comments I'm supposed to have said to you tonight. All I've seen is a whole lot of name calling and accusations from you.

Well enough of this bickering this post needs to get back on track . So afai am concerned the foreign law that should be adopted in the UK is

Ban the Berk er

:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back