Leaking Boch Classixx dishwasher on drain phase

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a Bosch Classix dishwasher and it's leaking on draining but it's not a cracked or knackered hose, that's intact. The water spurts up from the outlet/hose join and that after buying all the Bosch hoses, clips and black rubber joining hose bit.

The drainage hose goes up and over in the recommended way and then into a utility connector below a sink - the sink has always drained well though.

Are blocked drainage hoses common? Any ideas what issues could there be an issue with the machine and how to fix them?

I'm getting pretty tired of dragging it out and working on it only for it to thank me by leaking all over the floor!

Sponsored Links
If I understand you correctly the problem is at the junction of the outlet hose and the waste connection. Therefore there must be a blockage at that point, since the machine seems able to discharge water as far as there.

I would remove the union from the waste and check for obstruction or blockage at that point. I take it you have removed the blank from the union?

Yeah the waste runs to the union. I took the drainage hose off and it was blocked, but I fitted a new hose and it leaked at the meeting of drainage hose and machine again.

It's got me stumped. In about ready to get shot of it. Any ideas??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back