Leaking Gerberit concealed cistern

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I had a Gerberit concealed cistern fitted around 7 years ago in the downstairs loo. It recently started leaking from the flush bend. I thought it would be a case of just tightening the connection at the cistern end but there is nothing to tighten.

I've tried going down the plumbers mate route but that didn't work.

Can anyone please help?
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
If it's leaking from the cistern/flush pipe union then there are usually a couple of 'O' rings which may need replacing. If it's leaking form the lush pipe/pan end (more likely) then the internal flush cone probably needs replacing.

This is an old thread, but it's all I could find to help me with a geberit leak under the cistern... only after using the flush.
I removed the snap fit clip and rubber seal and cleaned both. Both then replaced in the same order, although tricky to set them in good alignment. It takes a bit of force to get the clip back in. The clip needs to be fully positioned within the rim of its surrounding part of the cistern.
All good now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back