leaking overflow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, i live in a 1st floor flat in a 3 storie building and received a notice today that my overlow pipe is leaking. I have looked outside and seen the leaking pipe but i am unsure if it is mine for sure. This probably sounds like a stupid question but any ideas:there are 3 lots of overflow pipes on the side of the building and the highest one is leaking which is above my flat, could this still be mine?or would mine be the middle of the three since i am on the middle floor?hope this makes sense.thanks.

Sponsored Links
I heard that sometimes the pipes from a boiler could go out to the overflow pipes at ceiling level?and since the overflow pipe leaking outside is just above my ceiling level, could that be a possibility that is is actually mine?

any pipes from a boiler are useally under a boiler then out the wall not above.

what system/boiler etc have you ?

Sponsored Links
then it won't have any pipes going outside.

where are your plastic tanks above your copper cylinder ?

The boiler is in a cupboard and its been completely covered by a woodern board so i can't see above the cylnder!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back