Leaking shower screen!! Help please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a shower screen that fits on top of the bath and swings out but after sealing it at least 5 times now we can't seem to stop the hinge corner from leaking!!! Agh! It is driving my partner mad and the floor is beginning to rot :( . Does anyone have any useful suggestions how to fix this problem???

Sponsored Links
There isn`t one :cry: Other than re-arrange the shower head position to allow showering away from this corner.

We had a new build house till a short while ago, we had the same problem I had the builders (bunch of cowboys) back abotu 30 times within the 2yr "warranty" and it never got resolved in the end I fitted a unit next to the bath and stuck a flannel between the unit and the leak (ours was leaking at the bottom around the seal) and it didn't solve it but it helped.

HTH

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back