led light (still not an electrics question)

dmx-1.jpg

back of the light

for those that have never seen one working, clicky

just made this clip, will be away for a while, so i will look at my dmx kit then

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
psychadelic! lol!!

Why not put the video on youtube? Save your bandwidth.

frog.jpg

Ignore the laptop.

(Make it 26 fixtures. Forgot they are 3 channels each)

looks a nice desk not familiar with the make, we operate a range of desks at work:

Compulite Photon, Sparktop, Vector Green, Dlite
Strand Tempus, 300, 301, 520's and an LBX, got rid of an old Lightboard M
controllers:
Zip 6

Are you a freelance lighting guy or work for a firm?

mines only a botex, dj mingle.

the address switches are set as function swithes in the pic

if i turn switch 10 to on then the otheres become the dmx address.

havent tried it yet

You should, you'll have far more control over what it can do you say you didn't know what to do with it? having bought the controllers are you thinking of a bit of DJaying? or the like?

actually its the other way round, i have had the controllers for years, sold the lights via ebay, i just fancied a led colour changing light

There are some great Led fixtures about to go on the market we have had the pleasure of seeing demoed, One I'd quite like in the house when it becomes economically viable is a panel with jumbo Tri-colour leds would make great mood lighting or as it's got quite a bit of power even used as room lighting wall lights. The one we saw was still in the pre production phase but looks like an exciting addition to an already big market.

Very cool. Shame you can't pipe it into the BB house for Tracy to look at while she smokes her dried basil roll-ups.

well to be honest about it, i was thinking of putting it outside pointing at the house for christmas, but i could really do with a waterproof version, but theyare beyond my budget

i have also got about 7 MR16 colour change lamps in the back garden, the good bit is they only need 12v ac and all change to the same colour at the same time

Sponsored Links
Back