Let's have another EU referendum cos we don't like the results !

Sponsored Links
Of course it will be...

Or deleted as soon as the usual quitter suspects get shown up yet again ;)

MOD: Not so, just when the boring bickering and inevitable insults start.
Evidence suggests otherwise :)

MOD: No it doesn't, I've checked, they are about equal.

Sponsored Links
You've not been to Europe much, have you. Presumably you mean Stella, it's actually no stronger than most German, French or Spanish largers.

used to be stronger but has been made weaker to lower it's duty rates. That said it's still disgusting .

used to be stronger but has been made weaker to lower it's duty rates. That said it's still disgusting .

I don't mind it, but I do prefer largers with a bitter, sharp taste. I like the occasional Estrella but that's much sweeter. Krombacher is one of my favourites.

But a 'monopoly' of what?

Does the United States have a 'monopoly' over it's 51 regions?

Is there not a clear distinction between 'state' and 'federal' ?

Quitters would have you believe that the EU controls almost everything, and is the root of our ills...

Facts say otherwise!

Interesting that you compare the united states of Europe with the United states of America. (y)

used to be stronger but has been made weaker to lower it's wife beating rates. That said she's still disgusting .

Not a true statement.

Research about the war if you are not sure.

Its pretty accurate.
One group pursued their conquests with the gun.
The other group have resorted to the pen.

I'd vote Join, if we had another chance. Get rid of the pound while we are at it. swap it in for euros now while its nice and low.

have another referendum or don't have one Transam cares not a jot :)

Any one abroad on the day we leave may have a problem getting back into the UK :idea: massive traffic jams . planes will be grounded :idea:

Tis all the fault of the "rabbid quitters" who are pushing the UK "over a cliff edge" & who are these rabid quitters

The Elderly

Plumbers

Any one living in Surrey

Duffers.

Any one who does not think that the sun shines out of Corbyns wat sit

Any one who shops in wait rose

have another referendum or don't have one Transam cares not a jot :)

Any one abroad on the day we leave may have a problem getting back into the UK :idea: massive traffic jams . planes will be grounded :idea:
Yep, it's going to be the Y2K bug all over again. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'd vote Join, if we had another chance. Get rid of the pound while we are at it. swap it in for euros now while its nice and low.
Well it was good enough for Nige and his currency 'short selling', so why not ;)

Some of us hedged our bets though, and bought Euros a while beforehand...

So should I abandon principles and now hope for a hard Brexit?

After all, I'd be 'quids in'!

Sponsored Links
Back