Lg model lds5811ww very low pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I hope that somebody can help.I purchased this dishwasher about a year ago,"out of warrenty now",I never have thought it cleaned very well,sometimes clean,sometimes not ,sometimes wet,sometimes dry.now it is never clean.I removed the screen from the bottom and found that a gasket was blown out where it ataches over the pump,so i replaced it hoping this would help,it didn't.I bypassed the door switch so that i could see what was happening,the water pumps in and fills the tub then when the spray starts it comes out of the lower and middle spray arms but nothing out the top,the pressure seems pretty low,low enough that the arms dont spin they just sit there.someone said my water pressure may be too low,but doesn't the pump provide the pressure?,also I had the spray setting on strong.could I have a bad pump?Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Scott

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back