Life with UKIP

Sponsored Links
Farage is another Gordon brown, .

Nothing like Brown, who'd have bent over whilst Europe raped him. Can't see Farage ever bending over for Van Rompuy.

"Joe90 " They are getting very chummy with the Tories from what I hear. "

Rather the other way round Joe. The Tories are the ones getting chummy with UKIP, as they realise just how strongly the British people feel about continuing interference from Europe. ;) ;)

BTW I don't trust the Tories on this referendum business, but don't forget, Labour promised us a vote on the Lisbon Treaty, which we didn't get. Instead Brown signed on the dotted line to ensure more years of European shafting of the UK.

Farage is another Gordon brown, .

Nothing like Brown, who'd have bent over whilst Europe raped him. Can't see Farage ever bending over for Van Rompuy.

What I mean is that Brown was an unprincipled little ****, in it to make a name for himself, in it for the prestige of being a big boy player.

Farage is just like him in that respects, I've read a lot of nasty things about him, really he is a liability to the party, but he holds the reins of power.

Farage is "that guy down the pub", slightly arrogant and full of himself, always knows best, wants things done his way and won't listen to advice.

Don't kid yourself UKIP is any better than the other parties in the respect it has it's share of faults.

But Europe is only ever going to create more laws, more legislative bodies, and become more involved in the machinations of government and trade, it doesn't have a reverse gear, and it's policies are often poorly thought out or drafted against the interests of some countries in favour of others.

Now Europe still isn't a big issue now (really, it's a small part of our overall problems), But it will become a bigger and bigger issue, and I'd rather get us out now, as it will only be harder later.

And putting up with farage is worth that.

I'm trying to think which would be worst,A CONKIP coallition or to be in the promised land with LAB

Sponsored Links
I'm trying to think which would be worst,A CONKIP coallition or to be in the promised land with LAB

If you're over 60 and have no children, the 'promised land' of Labour is surely what to go for.

By that, I mean Labour will provide lots of short-term attractions at the expense of a complete destruction of the country further down the line.

Don't fall for their short-sighted promises.

BTW I don't trust the Tories on this referendum business, but don't forget, Labour promised us a vote on the Lisbon Treaty, which we didn't get. Instead Brown signed on the dotted line to ensure more years of European shafting of the UK.

I don't either. I don't trust either of the two major parties further than I can spit.

Whatever people might think about Farage, he is the only person I trust to offer an honest referendum on membership of the EU. I have often heard it said that it is not good practice to offer referenda on everything and that we vote for a government to make these decisions on our behalf. What a load of tripe. We vote for governments to make the decisions that benefit themselves alone.

Membership of the EU is perhaps the most important matter of contention these days and must follow the wishes of the people, not our so-called representatives who, in practice, represent no-one but themselves.

Save your breath. Labour will be along with a bunch of goodies to make everyone's life easy. Plenty of time to go bust later.

Tories under cameron do what they say on the tin if they get in bed with UKIP ,I doubt if any of their MPs will jack in or defect ,If any thing it will give them a good excuse to appease the anti euro back benchers and keep the right wing poor on board ,But what are Labour going to do apart from apologising for making a cod's of immigration they will have to bring a lot to the table,perhaps some improvements on pensiones, old age care and health care,or reducing energy costs would be popular, what will the floating voters do? I imagine the floating voters is a pretty broad church these day's the ranks will be swelled with ex labour voters.

It won't happen. They are getting very chummy with the Tories from what I hear. Another coalition on the way? Tory/UKIP? Sounds good to me. Cameron can then use UKIP as an excuse to get out of Europe.

I voted Limp Dem last time, i wanted a change in the voting system, Camoron put paid to that!!!

Camoron will not form a coalition with UKIP, he can promise anything he wants, he will not have to honour any promises he makes cause he will not be leading the Cons at the next election, Boris will be in the hot seat..

Don't forget, by the next General Election, we'll be full up with the Bulgarians and Romanians. Government has already said they have a good idea of how many of these people will come to the UK, but won't release the figures.
I have it on good authority that it's at least 600,000 in the first two years, and there's nothing our government can do to stop them. Add these people into the UK at the moment and I think you know where we're going. (it certainly isn't upwards) ;) ;)

We could always go to Jockland if they break from the UK, then we could rebuild Hadrians Wall and keep the imi's out... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

UKIP = Waste of time, vote them in and they would soon be going back on their promises too.

LAB - useless
CON - useless
LIB DEM - useless

They are all useless. The only parties who would be any good are the ones who would never get more than a handful of votes, and dont have many candidates across the country.

We could always go to Jockland if they break from the UK, then we could rebuild Hadrians Wall and keep the imi's out... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

according to report on R4 the other day they can't afford to do it ,so it looks like Alex Hammond we be running round the highlands in a kilt on his own.

Sponsored Links
Back