Light problem on Bosch KUR15A40GB built-in Under Larder Frid

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have a Bosch KUR15A40GB built-in under larder fridge. The bulb blew recently, which I have replaced. The fridge still works fine, but the light will not come on.

I'm hoping there's an internal fuse which has gone, but I can't get into the unit which the bulb screws into. Any ideas on what could be wrong, or how to get into it?

Cheers,

Neill

Sponsored Links
Yes, thanks, bulb checked and double-checked. Works fine. Definitely a fridge fault this time.

Don't think there is a fuse, so suppose switch faulty, used to be able to look at wiring diagrams on Bosch site, don't know if you still can, have a look. Is the light switch in the thermostat housing or in the liner?

Colin

Sponsored Links
I have checked the door-switch, and it works fine (large change in resistance when the button is depressed). I cannot find wiring diagrams on the bosch web-site. I've looked on google images - those that there are do not mention a fuse. However, this is moot, since I have no way to get into the light unit.

Thanks for your help,

Neill

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back