Lighting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks, I have a junction box in the loft that feeds loft lights in two different lofts, a light in the toilet and the bathroom light. Up until last Saturday all four lights have worked perfectly for years, as of Saturday the bathroom light and one of the loft lights no longer work, toilet and other loft are fine.
The bathroom light is the only one where the switch wire is in this junction box and this appears to be okay as I get a reading when switch is operated, the other loft light has the switch wire in the rose and that appears to be OK as I get a reading when that switch is operated, anyone got any ideas??

Sponsored Links
Loose/disconnected wire somewhere, or two bulbs gone.

Or one of each; coincidences do happen.

Sponsored Links
All sorted now, not sure why there was a bum connection they've been working for years. Changed the one junction box for two now so less cables in there and all is fine. Thanks again for your input.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back