Live at the apollo..

I

imamartian

tonight they had a comedian on called Tim Vine.... is that close enough for out Tim? where is the guy? And where is Daneski for that matter..?

Sponsored Links
Heaven Knows where Tim is.
Daneski is on holiday in foreign climes. Back next week.

tonight they had a comedian on called Tim Vine.... is that close enough for out Tim? where is the guy? And where is Daneski for that matter..?

very fast comedian.... he is the brother of jeremy vine. radio 2 and panorama. i am sure he holds the record for the number of jokes in a given time..

Sponsored Links

very fast comedian.... he is the brother of jeremy vine. radio 2 and panorama. i am sure he holds the record for the number of jokes in a given time..

and i, of course meant Tim Vice.... so i was slightly off the mark !

he Conny, we've lost some gud 'uns....! :cry:

Mr Tim, as I respectfully used to call him, was one of the best in my opinion. He could take a joke, give as good as he got, give sound advice on matters that he knew about and could seriously discuss on a variety of subjects. It would be great to see him back here but I sometimes wonder if some mishap has befallen him and those close to him don't/didn't know about his involvement on here and so can't tell us what has happened to him.
Don't worry about Daneski, he's your typical bad penny. :LOL:

he Conny, we've lost some gud 'uns....! :cry:

Mr Tim, as I respectfully used to call him, was one of the best in my opinion. He could take a joke, give as good as he got, give sound advice on matters that he knew about and could seriously discuss on a variety of subjects. It would be great to see him back here but I sometimes wonder if some mishap has befallen him and those close to him don't/didn't know about his involvement on here and so can't tell us what has happened to him.
Don't worry about Daneski, he's your typical bad penny. :LOL:

i agree, Tim was a huge asset to this site...and sadly missed... and Daneski? he i really a decent bloke.... with a varied, but decent past. Hope he has a good holiday !

He's getting 'burnt' at the moment. :LOL:

Makes a change from 'Flamed'!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back