locksmith courses in sussex

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
would like to do a locksmith course,just wondered if anyone knew of any peeps that do them,or who could kindly point me in the right direction.
how long are they?
how much etc etc.
many thanks.

Sponsored Links
locksmiths courses are mainly a rip off. with the amount of courses around nowdays its a very hard game to get along in

its not something i want to do full time,im in full time employment as a carpenter,its just it would help in the environment i work in i:e another string to my bow so to speak.
my manager has spoken to a few but the feedback he has got is its a closed shop ;)

i know a man who has a shop who might train you on a part time basis or another who has a company but i think it woild be a week at a time though he might just do odd days i dont know !!! but all the courses are just rip offs i'm afraid pm me if you want me to lokkinto it telling me what bits of locksmithery you want tolearn and where are you as theseare both eastlondon essex border ok :) :)

Sponsored Links
many thanx for replying,think the distance could well be a problem,basically i want to know how to pick locks,and learn how to cut keys etc,i know how to fit locks been a chippy for 20 years.
i work in a college and the learned are forever losing keys to the establishment so its either brut force or call out a locksmith,which over a long time is a lot of money.

there is a thing on the market and its a machine opens locks just like that i'm trying to pm you but i dont think i can on this site or if you know how pm me and i'l go into more detail sir

Back