locksmith new to forum

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all not sure i'm in right section, i have been a locksmith for 20 years and am still trading, if i can be of help to anyone, i will do my best to answer your questions :D

Sponsored Links
Hi, i'm a 22 year old time served joiner recently made redundant. During my apprenticeship i won apprentice of the year all 3 consecutive years and was ranked in the top 5 apprentice joiners in the country during that time. Try as i might these past few months i just cant for the life of me find a job, its always the same reason i'm turned away 'recession'. I am now seriously considering going self employed and starting up on my own in the north east and i know learning basic locksmith techniques will enable me to add another dimension to my 'business'. Do you have any idea where i can go to learn? a training course or anything?

Thanks alot for your time, its much appreciated and i will be extremely gratefull for any tips and advice you can give me.

David Stott

I am thinking about taking up housebreaking can you give me a few tips on lock picking :)

Sponsored Links
picking a lock is not that as it may seem . you will surprise to that they have also there personalities. few of them hateful, others moody. they surprise you the lock you were able to pick last week wont be able to do today.only Professional locksmither knows to handle them

picking a lock is not that as it may seem . you will surprise to that they have also there personalities. few of them hateful, others moody. they surprise you the lock you were able to pick last week wont be able to do today.only Professional locksmither knows to handle them

what are you on about?????? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back