Loft Conversion - mains stairs an issue?

Cheers, I will try and gets some proper drawings done and submitted to the council, not cheap I know, plus they can say no and I've last that money, that's life.

Thanks all for your help its really appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Just one last thing, if we were to move the stairs down it matter that they will run down the external wall that is between our neighbours house as we are semi-detach or does it have to be fully external where no property is on the other side?

No you can put them anywhere you like within your house. Get an architect round he will tell you straight away whether you will be able to do what you are thinking of or not, but so long as the stairs will fit it doesn't sound like an issue.
Whereabouts in the country are you?

Sponsored Links
too far for me I'm afraid. But as I said an architect or loft company would be able to point you in the right direction before you started throwing any money at it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back