London bus drivers wanting bonus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just watching the London news.
Can anyone tell me how these bus drivers will be working any harder in the olympics.
If you are employed for 8 hrs a day you work for 8hrs, doesn't matter if there are 1 or 61 people on the bus, its not any more work.
What about road sweepers, more rubbish, they will say, but its still a days work.

When people leave work, you hear other employees say Im working harder, they can only do a days work in a day.
Come on Joe.

Sponsored Links
Bloody freeloading communist scum.

But I agree, more money should be allocated to bus drivers for the olympics. Not to be paid to them in wages, but to pay an armed policeman to sit behind each driver, and shoot them in the back of the head if they pull a surly face at a paying customer.

train drivers, tube drivers, DLR drivers all getting it

DLR - £100 week
Virgin train drivers - £500 during games
Tube drivers - up to £1000 during games

according to press

Sponsored Links
wow it's an easy job , what are they on about!

I for one could not drive a bus around a city, if i drive into the middle of London in a truck not a problem, because i know i will be out of there soon, but if i were driving day in and day out in a city somebody would DIE, it has to be one of the most stressfull jobs going, road rage every 100 meters. :evil: :evil:

wow it's an easy job , what are they on about!

I for one could not drive a bus around a city, if i drive into the middle of London in a truck not a problem, because i know i will be out of there soon, but if i were driving day in and day out in a city somebody would DIE, it has to be one of the most stressfull jobs going, road rage every 100 meters. :evil: :evil:
Don't recall them being press ganged into the job.
They chose it, they get paid for it. Miserable surly b*****ds

Its not an easy job they cant use the phone when they are at work, split shifts, cant go to the loo, thats not the point its why should they want more money for doing there job.
All you pro's should get more money, as you will be working not watching the tv..lol

If you drive in London you soon get accustomed to ignoring the idiots on the road.

Bus drivers are just jumping onto the games bonus bus waggon!

Fair play to them how many rich companies and people are making huge amounts of cash out of this 'Amateur' competition

especially in this so called time of austerity when all the politicians are stitching up huge contracts for their friends

If a few working people can get some extra cash i say good luck to them

in comparison to the already loaded few making millions it is to quote Boris Johnson CHicken feed

But its pay or we will take action.
They arnt doing any more work, will they want more for working commonwealth games, Nov 5th,
Its a load of b0011cks & should not have been given for whoever got it first.
What about giving the unemployed more, as they cant get interviews as there bosses are watching olympics & if they get an interview the roads are busy.

Some civil servants will be 'working' from home so they will not need to worry about getting a bus or tube.

Sponsored Links
Back