Looking for a small weatherproof joint box

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have ordered a couple of LED outdoor floodlights to replace some halogen ones fitted to the house.

The new ones have flex attached to them and state no user servicable parts.

The old lights had 1mm t&e connected directly to them.

So I need to fit a waterproof joint box to the face of the house to make the joint. It needs to be white, and as small as possible. It seems most conduit boxes for outdoor (and infact indoor) use are fairly large, and I don't want it looking like an industrial installation if at all possible!

Can anyone suggest a suitable box, with or without integral connectors?

Thanks
Tim

Sponsored Links
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
I had a similar problem, I think. The floodlight came with a very short cable. I found that I could replace it with a longer one, given that I have a soldering iron. The new cable was, of course, long enough to go through the wall to the FCU inside.

We use black wiska boxes with all our LED floods regardless of what colour the wall is. It looks like it's part of the fitting and better than a white box.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back