Looking for advice on new gas condensed boiler.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to purchase a new gas condensed boiler for 1 bed flat.

Any ideas of good ones?
How much it would cost total? or with me getting the bolier an plummer fitting it?

Any advice greatly appreciated

Perkysox

Sponsored Links
Anything German. Get an approved installer and you'll get five years warranty rather than two if you don't.

Yes i have noticed the guearantees make a big differnece. I have only seen 3 yr guarantee though on a bolier not 5 yrs.

Perkysox

Sponsored Links
Well its a 1 Bed flat and want to move in a year or two so spend the bare minimum really. I would not be fitting myself but getting a reg corgi plumer to do.

Where's the cut and paste merchant? Didn't think he'd miss this opportumity :eek:

Ok i shall take a look at that. How much do oyu think it would be to fitt the boiler? i know its difficult to say as you cant see the job but a rough basic idea? and how long a job?

thanks

perkysox

If you've got a combi already I would say very approx £1500 + VAT all in.

Yes i have a combi bolier. I thought it would be a days labour????????? was hoping to get away with about £1,000 total. How much would laobour be for a day? how many days?

thankd Dave

perkysox

I always allow 2 days for a boiler change on my own. First day fitting and new controls if needed etc, second day flushing.

You may be lucky and get away with 1 'long day'.

I charge £300 + VAT a day, (normal day)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back