Looking for curved wardrobe rails

If the rail was a circle, 2πr implies 2*3.14*0.25=1.57m of rail but far less would be usable because of the clothes bunching in the centre of the circle

View attachment 218268

BTW do the rails need to be for full length coats and dresses. If not you could have two rails at the top and two at the bottom.
I'm definitely gonna have two rails, with shorter (and rarely worn) items at the top, even if I need a stool to get to them.

How about a curved rail so it only goes along the back wall and the side wall then? I mean a pole with a 90 degree angle (i'd rather a really wide 90 degree angle, not a sharp angle). Do those exist or will I have to resort to a shower curtain rail? LOL

Sponsored Links
Ah man. That is disappointing, I wanted to use the space as efficiently as possible.
Your design is the most inefficient use of the space.

If you put a rail across at above head height for long garments and a further two rails in front , one head height one at waist height you will have over 3m of hanging space and be able to access all rails.If you don’t need The full metre of long hanging space a box created at lower level to rear could add another 5-600mm of shorter hanging space and give you shelf.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
read my edit about shelves behind and rail in front edited as you posted
"best use off that space several shelves about 150-200mm deep side to side with a rail in front side to side"

If the intention is to use them for shorter items and there is enough height, you could maybe put two in - one above the other. I have a full height one and two shorter length ones for jackets, shirts and jumpers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back