Looking for right radiator wrench / spud wrench for 3/4 bps

You can buy a sq adapter socket in halfords for a few quid.

Personally I would use a pair of grips or an adjustable spanner, or even a pair of stilsons same we we used to in the good ole days, unless you have hundreds to do.

I certainly wouldn't chuck 20notes on something that may never get used again.
very true I will see if I can find a adapter online thanks if not the old adjustable will have to come out

You should have an extension bar in you socket set use it the other way round :rolleyes: if not I'm sure a soket or something will fit.
I mite just buy one thinking about it as going to do a pro plumbing corse soon to become a plumer as a job so will more than likely use it often then any way thanks for all the help

Sponsored Links
There are no pro plumbing courses other than an apprenticeship and College, the rest are a money making rip-off.

In any case I doubt you will come across them more than a hand full of times in the next 50 years, even if you do large domestic.

There are no pro plumbing courses other than an apprenticeship and College, the rest are a money making rip-off.

In any case I doubt you will come across them more than a hand full of times in the next 50 years, even if you do large domestic.
it is with a college and as the tool fits 1/2 radiator spuds as well then surely I will use it quite a bit I would have thought

most modern valve take a spanner on the outside, but yes you will come across the old 1/2" type a few times.

Sorry I was thinking of the 3/4" and 1" valves.

Sponsored Links
[] I might just buy one thinking about it as going to do a pro plumbing course soon to become a plumber as a job so will more than likely use it often then any way thanks for all the help
You can have my spud and my C+G papers too - neither of which is any use to me now :LOL: I`m not dangerous , but I aint Gas Safe

[] I might just buy one thinking about it as going to do a pro plumbing course soon to become a plumber as a job so will more than likely use it often then any way thanks for all the help
You can have my spud and my C+G papers too - neither of which is any use to me now :LOL: I`m not dangerous , but I aint Gas Safe
not really with you what you on about ??

You can have my City and Guilds papers - just alter the dates/ name on them . Then you can call yourself a plumber and save the course fee :idea: PS in 30 + years no one asked me for them :LOL:

You can have my City and Guilds papers - just alter the dates/ name on them . Then you can call yourself a plumber and save the course fee :idea: PS in 30 + years no one asked me for them :LOL:
what is the point of your reply pointless :rolleyes: There is alway one unreal :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back